DRIVING CAREERS WITH BENDER TRANSPORTATION
As an Experienced CDL A Truck Driver, you know your value, and we do too! If you are in the market looking for a great opportunity, you have come to the right place.
The Best Support in the Industry
At Bender Transportation, we keep things simple, straightforward, and honest. Here are just a few remarkable notes about our policies and practice:
- A core value at Bender Transportation is the Driver Experience! We are a great organization because of our Professional CDL A Drivers and their dedication and hard work.
- 90% of our drivers are home daily.
- Offer consistent weekly work schedules, miles, and pay.
- Our turnover rate is 1/3 of the industry average.
- Communication is key in our Industry and we are available when you need us.
Our focus is to deliver quality, punctual service to our customers every day. We strive to provide our customers with the best service in the industry. We set high expectations for our organization and know you have high expectations and, for this reason, we have created an environment where our professional drivers can flourish.Apply Today
For a truck driving career at Bender Transportation, we follow the regulatory compliance of the FMCSA. At Bender Transportation, we recognize our professional operators for their years of quality, skilled and professional dedication provided to our industry. Aligned with the standard set by our professional drivers, we seek skilled drivers with two years of recent and verifiable tractor/trailer experience.
We want experienced, professional drivers to join our team. We are always looking for like-minded professional drivers that value their safety profile and work hard to provide feedback and honest communication regarding our qualification process. If you ever have any questions about joining Bender Transportation, please call us today to talk about your background and our opportunities to find a good fit for you!
Truck Driver Health Care
Bender Transportation offers medical, dental, vision, life, disability and enhanced benefits for you and your family.
- Medical: Offering several plan options for you based on your situation and needs. Great premium options to include plans with optional Health Savings Accounts.
- Dental: Options for you and your family at great rates.
- Vision: Coverage includes prescription glasses or contacts and more.
- Life Insurance: Company paid program for our employees.
Disability and Enhanced benefits are also offered. Insurance effective dates as quickly as the first of the month following 60 days of eligible full-time service.
Paid Time Off
- 1 week after 1 year of full-time employment.
- 2 weeks after 2 years of full-time employment.
- 3 weeks after 10 years of full-time employment.
Plus, get six paid holidays per year.
We also offer funeral leave (up to three days), jury duty, and required military training and service.
Driver referral program: Earn up to $2,400 per year for each company driver you refer who joins Bender Transportation! You know us best, refer like-minded professionals you want to work with that represent Bender Transportation the way you do and get paid! Our referral program offers you unlimited earning potential.
Be on a Team Where You’re
More than a Number
When you work with Bender Transportation you aren’t just a “number,” but a true member of the team. We work proactively with you to understand and help you achieve your goals.
Join the Bender Family
If you are a truck driver that desires a safety focused friendly culture, we are looking for professionals like you. We offer many excellent career opportunities with the goal of balancing great earnings and lifestyle.
For more information about our careers, requirements, and the benefits of working with Bender Transportation please apply below. Our professional team members are ready to speak with you about becoming a member of Bender Transportation.Apply Today
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you get your Driving Career started with Bender Transportation?
The Bender Transportation qualification and onboarding process are built with the professional operator in mind. We offer a people-first, process-second mentality. We work at a pace and time frame that you are comfortable with to get you rolling.
The first step is to determine if we are able to provide you with a great opportunity that works for you. If so, we work to get your application approved, enroll in our online orientation, set you up for your onboarding with our operational staff, and welcome you to the team!
What freight types does Bender Transportation haul?
Bender Transportation offers operations that provide daily home time for over 90% of our professional operators. Our operations cover several states including Florida, Georgia, Nebraska, Arkansas, New Jersey, and Tennessee.
Each operation is unique in its offering and so is the freight we move. We haul Dedicated Intermodal, Refrigerated, Over Dimensional Flatbed, Dry Van, and Dedicated LTL distribution at the current time.
What type of equipment do you provide in your fleet?
Bender Transportation, through partnerships with large fleet and maintenance organizations, provides leased tractors with aggressive trade cycles. These partnerships also include maintenance agreements that keep our equipment well maintained. In the case when a unit is not operational a replacement tractor will be provided in just hours. This keeps our operators and business moving!
In our fleet, we have International, MACK, Freightliner, and Kenworth tractors. Every tractor we run is equipped with an automatic transmission. We operate both day cab and sleeper tractors.
Truck Driver Pay Highlights
- We Value you and your Professionalism: We review our pay and benefits routinely to ensure we are competitive!
- Specific Operational Pay Programs: Each operation at Bender Transportation is unique in its schedule and customer and its pay profile. We work hard to introduce you to pay programs that you understand and pay you well for the professional you are!
- Weekly Minimum Pay Program: Depending on the operation you are interested in, we offer stability and pay consistency for our professional truck drivers.